- Should you renovate? minor or major. Define the scope of work
- What kind of remodelling are you looking at? Budget?
- Sketch your remodelling plan - laymen. Or get an interior designer to do it and advice on your plan.
- Assembling the specification
- Selecting a contractor
- Start the remodeling project
- Inspect and supervise your project
- Decorate your home
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010
Ladies, you are gonna love these....
Paula Abdul, the former American Idol judge has an impressive walk-in closet in her 5,000 square foot Mediterranean style home in the San Fernando valley. All her outfits and coordinating accessories are numbered with tags so she can easily pack for trips and events. Her impressive shoe collection is made up mostly of high-heels—"I always wear heels unless I'm working out," says Paula Abdul.
Owwwh I love this the most! Even half of this room would be more than enough for me. All I need is the shoes be stored in a walk-in-room, with built in full length cabinet with lots of shelves, a full length mirror, an absolutely marvelous lighting, and a nice bench! (owh please throw in a gorgeous ladder also for me to reach the top shelves) walllah my dream come true (and lots of shoes shopping after that)
..i can make do with this! It can fit 64 shoes!! (yup, I count)
Multi tier shoe cabinet?
.....And I'll be happy with just this for now :-) (my new shoe cabinet, which I'm trying to get the contractor to install the lighting - again camera phone quality)
Friday, May 14, 2010
This is the rooftop of the bungalow unit. The 3rd floor consist of a 2 so call wings, one with an audio room, and the other side is the open air roof top lounge, with the connection being a open air walkway.. Its is really huge, I think can accommodate a large bbq party here. And it comes with a wooden flooring!
And a jacuzzi!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
So I found these pictures. Bali has lots of nice villas with modern and contemporary designs, despite that they are known for the traditional balinese villas.
Enjoy the pictures!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Notice that Seksan design likes to use stones as one of their landscaping elements? yup, stone makes an attractive, low-maintenance landscape. The artful application of landscaping stone could enhance the natural elements that you have put in like your plants and shrubs.
- Sandstone Landscaping: The most common colors of sandstone used for landscaping are buff, brown, blue, black and pink. They are usually used for making walls.
- Slate Landscaping: The common colors used for landscaping are black, green and red. These stones are very strong and resistant to water.
- Marble Landscaping: These are fine grained. The common shades are pink, white, black, yellow and brown. These stones are strong and have high water absorption. They are used mostly as slabs for walls and for paving.
- Limestone Landscaping: These stones have very low water absorption. They are used for walls and the common shades are grey, black, white and buff.
- Granite Landscaping: These are fine to medium-course grained and are very strong. They are used for walls and stepping stones. The common shades are pink and red.
And because we like Seksan design so much, we tried to replicate his ideas into our garden :-) wink wink. This is a snapshot of our yet-to-be-completed garden (aerial view-taken from a camera phone)