Friday, May 14, 2010

Showhouse Spotted: Seri Pilmoor, Ara Damansara

Taken from camera phone, so please bear with me on the quality of the pictures :-)

This is the rooftop of the bungalow unit. The 3rd floor consist of a 2 so call wings, one with an audio room, and the other side is the open air roof top lounge, with the connection being a open air walkway.. Its is really huge, I think can accommodate a large bbq party here. And it comes with a wooden flooring!

And a jacuzzi!

I was stunt! Not by the interior design and furnishing, but I like the concept and design of the house, structurally, plus the finishing and the little details that they have put in. The white door frame, the white-frame sliding door, (no surprise coz I'm into all things white) the sliding wooden door to all rooms (tho personally I feel the rooms are small, not to my liking).

No comments:

Post a Comment